Festenburg Castle
Festenburg 1, 8251 Bruck an der Lafnitz
+43 680 556 83 16+43 664 375 88 88
info@festenburg.at

May 1 to September 30, Wed and Thu 10 am, Sun and FT 2 pm, other times by appointment
Genusscard-Benefit

Suitable for...
for families with children
Open on Sundays and public holidays
Ideal for rainy weather
Suitable for bus groups
The Festenburg has belonged to Vorau Abbey since 1616. Around 1700 it was rebuilt into a kind of monastery castle with 6 chapels and the church and decorated with frescoes about the Rosary by the Vorau monastery painter J.C. Hackhofer.

yourCultureholiday

- (c) Pfarrarchiv Festenburg, Ordinariat Graz
- (c) Sighard Schreiner
- (c) Festenburg
- (c) Sighard Schreiner
- (c) Sighard Schreiner
- (c) Sighard Schreiner
- (c) Sighard Schreiner
- (c) Sighard Schreiner
- (c) Archiv Stift Vorau









