Peter Rosegger’s school
Rosegger commissioned a forest school to be built, financed by numerous donations, and this serves as a monument to him. He gifted the forest school building to the children of his home region in an attempt to help combat the rural exodus of the time and the school was opened in 1902. The Rosegger Room and school room are still in their original state. Permanent exhibition: Woodworking tools from the past.
Forest nature trail: starting at the school building with a demo area and 3 information boards at the forest school.