Urlaub an der Schilcherweinstraße | 7 NächteAll offers of this accommodation
Lieblingsfarbe? Rosé! Einzigartig sind unsere sanften Hügel auf denen der Schilcherwein wächst und gedeiht. Zusammen mit den vielen schönen Sonnenstunden ergibt das die wunderbare Leichtigkeit des Lebens im Schilcherland Steiermark.
Was Sie erwartet!
- 1 Glas Schilchersekt zur Begrüßung
- 7 Nächte Aufenthalt
- Frühstück vom Frühstückbuffet
Available Period(s)01/02 - 20/12/2021
Directly in the centre of the West Styrian market town of Stainz is our hotel & restaurant SCHILCHERLAND HOF, which has been family-owned for generations. The combination of traditional hospitality with the best cuisine is just one successful element of the company, which is known far beyond the borders of the country.
Holiday, business and also day guests from home and abroad benefit from the culinary and relaxing wellness phases in the hotel & restaurant. Due to the available resources, our house has established itself strongly for weddings and celebrations as well as in the seminar and event sector. Furthermore, our hotel & restaurant SCHILCHERLAND HOF has been considered a respected specialist for bus and group tours in the tourism segment for many years.
The hotel has its own à la carte restaurant and offers a varied selection of exclusive and traditional culinary delights. The kitchen team also spoils guests with other explicit highlights throughout the year. A well-stocked wine list impressively complements the extensive choice offered to guests. Sufficient resources are available to cater for around 300 people at any one time.
Our hotel currently offers its guests 35 rooms, which are distributed over several floors and can be booked as single or double rooms. They are comfortably and easily accessible by lift. All rooms are equipped with solid wooden furniture, flat screen SAT-TV, free W-LAN, direct dial telephone and bathroom with shower and WC. The interior is classic and stylish and also reflects the rural romanticism.
The SIERLING EINS winegrower's house, which belongs to the hotel, can truly be described as a jewel in the beautiful landscape of Western Styria. The tasteful revitalisation of the properties and the stylish selection of the interior have given this house a special value and exclusivity. The loving design of the outdoor area and the splendour of the flowers, which shine according to the season, make this place special in its entirety. The Winzerhaus is also considered a top location for weddings, where bridal couples can celebrate their wedding in the exclusive vaulted cellar, in its own chapel, in the pavilion or on the panoramic terrace. But SIERLING EINS has even more to offer in terms of extravagance. For example, the Winzerhaus also counts as the perfect venue for seminars & conferences, events and as an idyllic location for group trips and celebrations. The breathtaking panoramic view over the Schilcherland all the way to the Styrian capital completes the impressions at this source of well-being.
Experience the Schilcherland with all its colourful facets and enjoy "your personal time out" with us!
This accommodation is a member of
This accommodation is a member of
- Styrian Wine Country Cycling Tour
- Bus Tours in Styria
- Bett & Bike
- Gute Steirische Gaststätte
- advance payment
- cash payment
- credit cards accepted
- Euro accepted
Meetings / Conferences
- print shop/printer
- blackboards / white boards / metaplan boards
- meeting service
- conference rooms
- video projector
- non-smoking meeting room
- number of meeting/seminar rooms: 5
Beds & rooms
- multi-bed room/s: 3
- double room/s: 24
- single room/s: 8
- young persons
- business travelers
- person traveling alone
- wheelchair access
- children's play area
- child reduction
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
- Sensitizing of employees to meet min. distance rules
Facilities / Services
- motorcycle parking spot
- group arrangements
- car parking lot
- satellite TV
- transfer service
- family friendly
- wheelchair accessible
- disabled accessible
- wake-up service
- events room
- parking space for bicycles
- breakfast room
- ballroom/events room max. pers.: 150
- short stays welcome
- wine tavern
- lift / elevator
- flat-rate offer
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- full board possible
- half-board possible
- wine restaurant snacks
- breakfast buffet
- à la carte restaurant
- half-board on request
- traditional cuisine
Hygiene and disinfection
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Regular ventilation of commonly accessible areas
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
- countryside hotel
- seminar hotel
- family hotel
- bed & breakfast
- Min. distance between tables and seatings or distance by separators
- Separation or physical barriere between staff and guests in corresponding areas
- Distance rules are kept
- Surgical mask for guests available
- First aid kit available
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- No commonly used writing utensils such as menus, journals, pens, paper...
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- central location
- infrared cabin
- groups possible with max. pers.: 300
- bus parking space
- bus groups possible
Security food & beverage
- Served buffet
The general terms and conditions for the hotel industry apply.
BOOK CAREFULLY: Free cancellation up to 4 days before arrival.
From 4 days to 1 day before arrival, the cancellation costs are 20% oft he total amount.
From 1 day before arrival, we allow ourselves to invoice you 90% of the total amount.
Contact & Directions
Hotel Schilcherland Hof
8510 Stainz AT
On the day of arrival, the rooms are ready for occupancy from 2 pm. On the day of departure, the rooms must be vacated by 10 a.m. at the latest and the room keys handed in at reception.
If you require an early check-in (arrival from 11 a.m.) and/or a late check-out (departure by 2 p.m. at the latest), this must be notified at the time of booking. Additional costs will be incurred for these variants; you will receive the details in the booking enquiry.
You can find the way to us more easily under the following link. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Rooms & Prices
from €350.00Room details
Size 20 m² Occupancy 1 - 2 adults Rooms 1
All our rooms are equipped with solid wooden furniture, flat screen TV with satellite TV, free WiFi, direct dial telephone and bathroom with shower and toilet. The interior is classic and stylish and also reflects the rural romance.
WiFi, towels available, satellite TV, non-smoking room/apt., desk, heater, cable TV, hairdryer, TV, telephone, closet
double room/s: 24, single room/s: 8, family room/s: 3
number double bed/s: 24, number single bed/s: 8
bath, toilet, shower
Location/room with view/apartment
Why should you book here?
No hidden costs
Secure by SSL certificate
If you have questions about the accommodation, please contact the company directly. The contact details can be found under Contact & Directions.