Urlaub an der Schilcherweinstraße | 5 NächteAll offers of this accommodation
Lieblingsfarbe? Rosé! Einzigartig sind unsere sanften Hügel auf denen der Schilcherwein wächst und gedeiht. Zusammen mit den vielen schönen Sonnenstunden ergibt das die wunderbare Leichtigkeit des Lebens im Schilcherland Steiermark.
Was Sie erwartet!
- 1 Schilchersekt zur Begrüßung
- 5 Nächte Aufenthalt
- Serviertes Schilcherland-Frühstück
Available Period(s)03/03 - 31/12/2021
Our home-style, high-profile inn is located between the hotel's own vineyard and market square, a meeting point for locals and guests. We are a member of the Styrian oil track farmers and have been awarded the AMA seal of approval for the use of regional and Austrian products.
The meat used comes from our own butcher's shop, which has been awarded the AMA seal of approval, and thus guarantees the best domestic quality from our own slaughter. The pastries and the excellent ice cream are also home-made.
In addition to a regional and seasonal kitchen, we also offer Schilcher and Schilcher products from our own cultivation, as well as products from our affiliated agriculture.
Sparkling wine, wine, schnapps, brandy, jellies, liqueur, juices, must, vinegar are available from our ´ "sKredenzkastl" for at home at the farm price. The newly furnished comfort rooms have satellite TV, safe and balcony.
Covered outdoor dining area, guest parking space.
Regional and homemade items await you after a restful sleep and strengthen you for an eventful day. We set your table with homemade jams, honey from local beekeepers, butter from "Stainzer Milch" and juices from our own production and from the farmer. Ham and sausage specialties, as well as eggs from Henriette & her ladies, fruit, vegetables, yoghurt, muesli and fresh pastries complete the offer. You are welcome to enjoy breakfast in the garden in summer and next to the tiled stove in winter. Daily newspapers and regional and Austrian brochures invite you to browse.
This accommodation is a member of
This accommodation is a member of
- Employees wear surgical masks
- Employees are informed about prevention and hygiene measures and correct behaviour when Covid19 symptoms or infections appear
Hygiene and disinfection
- Disinfecting of rented equipment
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Laundry is washed at highest temperature that is allowed by producer
- Disinfection of often touched items and surfaces
- Room cleaning includes ventilation, change of cleaning tissues and disinfection of gloves after every room
- Rooms are cleaned most thoroughly after every guest departure, in particular often touched items
- Usage of cleansers that are effective against Corona Virus
- Accommodation is disinfected between every guest stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- information on the region
- car parking lot
- own garden
- herb garden
- laundry facilities available
- breakfast service
- farm produce
- family friendly
- free pickup from train
- short stays welcome
- bicycle parking space
- ironing service
- home-grown wines
- parking space for bicycles
- breakfast room
- flat-rate offer
- terrace/garden restaurant
- guest garden
- wake-up service
- room service
- pets not allowed
- Staff follows all security rules of the local authorities
- Disinfectant for hands in accommodation and common rooms
- Well visible stand-up display with Covid19 rules in front of entrance
- Surgical mask for guests available
- Non-cash payment possible
- Distance rules are kept
- Min. distance between tables and seatings or distance by separators
- à la carte restaurant
- children's menu
- international cooking
- home-style cooking
- traditional cuisine
- baby monitor on request
- indoor games
- crib/baby bed
- children's play area
- child reduction
- children's menu
- business travelers
- person traveling alone
Security food & beverage
- Compliance of distance in all food areas
- Served breakfast
- on the hiking path
- quiet location
- vineyard distance (m): 50
- central location
- Registering of guest contact data at the checkIn that may be relevant in case of infection - when guest agrees
- Storing of staff roster for four weeks
- winemaker farm
Children up to the age of 6 are our guests!
Children in additional bed / at least one full paying person per room: 6th to 11th birthday receive 50% = price € 22.20 per night
Prices including taxes and local tax - € 1.50 per person / day
Contact & Directions
Gasthof Mauthner "Zum Kirchenwirt"
8551 Wies, Steiermark AT
Your room will be available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival.
If it is possible earlier, we will be happy to inform you.
Your reservation will remain until 6 p.m.
Should you arrive later, we ask for a short telephone announcement.
On the day of departure we ask you to vacate the rooms by 10 a.m. For hygienic reasons, pets are not allowed.
Rooms & Prices
from €230.00Room details
Occupancy 2 adult Rooms 3 Bedrooms 1
Bright, friendly rooms equipped with genuine Styrian solid wood furniture invite you to linger. All rooms have a balcony, satellite TV, desk and modern sanitary facilities in Italian style. Our enjoyment breakfast - regional and homemade strengthens you for the start of a new day.
balcony furniture, terrace, no pets allowed, garden furniture, satellite TV, TV, quiet room/apartment, mini-bar, open foot-end of bed, non-smoking room/apt., desk, towels available, meadow, balcony, internet connection available, garden, hairdryer, safe
pullout couch max. pers.: 1, double bed (1 bed/2 mattresses)
Location/room with view/apartment
floor: 1, main building
running hot/cold water, toilet, bath, toilet, shower
Why should you book here?
No hidden costs
Secure by SSL certificate
If you have questions about the accommodation, please contact the company directly. The contact details can be found under Contact & Directions.